For your marketing programs to generate a strong ROI (more sales), your story needs to reach current and prospective customers where they live. Your company may be in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Jackson, Mississippi, but most of your customers are spending significant time online. That’s why internet marketing is an essential element of your marketing plan.
- “1.92 billion people will buy something online in 2019.” – Hosting Facts
- “55% of people will search online for reviews and recommendations before making a purchase, with 47% visiting the company website.” – KPMG
Yes, SEO Matters to Your Customers, But Internet Marketing is Much More
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a valuable component of an internet marketing program. If you’re looking for a New Orleans SEO company or SEO in Jackson, MS, WSI Star Web Solutions can help.
An effective SEO process drives traffic to your website and helps prospective customers learn about your products and services. Star Web Solutions SEO programs help people using search engines like Google or Bing quickly find and confirm that your value proposition meets their needs. The result? You give them information that makes their decision to engage with you easier (and faster!).
While we provide SEO services, we recommend a more holistic approach to your internet marketing activity. Organic search marketing will bring more people to your website, but if they don’t find a contact form or sign up for your newsletter, visitors won’t transform into customers. With proven internet marketing strategies, we bring you QUALIFIED traffic that CONVERTS.
WSI Web Star Solutions Uses Internet Marketing to Build Your Business
Whether you need to generate awareness, convert awareness into a first purchase, or encourage customers to be loyal, Burns Smith and his team focus on connecting you with customers.
- Every marketing activity starts with a sound strategy. Digital marketing is no exception. During our free initial consultation, we’ll talk with you about your goals, your customer targets, and your brand. We’ll also review your current internet marketing footprint – your website, your online communications like emails and blog articles, and your company’s social media activity.
- Our conversations and analysis give us an understanding of your industry and the pain points you and your customers face.
- Then, we customize a solution that incorporates the right combination of digital marketing tools – from search engine marketing to website design – to help you deliver consistent content that converts. We also identify the post-purchase engagement tactics that will improve customer retention.
- Using real-time data from your internet marketing activities, we’ll identify the elements that are most valuable to incorporate in future campaigns.