Pay Per Click Advertising
When you need an immediate boost to your website’s traffic, paid search engine marketing is a useful internet marketing tool. A popular tactic of paid searches is known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. With a PPC campaign, you’ll bid for ad placement among a search engine’s sponsored links. You’ll pay the search engine service each time someone clicks on your online ad link.
Pay-per-click advertising is a useful complement to other internet marketing programs, especially in the following situations:
- when you want to dominate the competitive landscape in search results
- when you want to complement the results you are getting from a search engine optimization (SEO) program<>/li>
- when you have a time-sensitive promotion or offer
- when you have a very specific target audience
- when you are breaking into a new market
- when you want to increase awareness of your brand
PPC campaigns will put your product or service ‘first in line’ for prospective customers. You’ll see fast results as the online advertising pulls people to your website. The increased site traffic is more likely to lead to sales since visitors prompted by PPC are actively looking for your solution. Importantly, pay-per-click advertising outcomes are measurable; you’ll be able to understand and quantify the return on your investment.
The team at WSI Star Web Solutions brings decades of experience into the development of PPC campaigns. Although PPC can be tracked in real time and quickly adjusted, we recommend a 90-day pilot to fully understand the potential ROI of your campaign.
Talk with our team of PPC experts to discover how paid search engine marketing can help build your business.